Life can be hectic, hurried, confusing, anxiety-ridden, and tiring at times. Not every day is like this, but today my life matched each of these adjectives! I’m sure you can relate to days like this yourself.
When life shows its ugly side, I like to sit quietly in the evening and read the promises of God. I have learned that reading Truth has a way of influencing my thoughts and feelings. Earlier in my life, I lived and acted by how I felt. Now, when I feel the urge to act based on how I feel, I quickly realize it’s time to inject Truth into my circumstances.
Here is a list of Truth I read tonight. I wanted to share it with you hoping it will ease your mind and end your day in the right perspective. I hope you take the time to open up your Bible and read the verses I’ve mentioned that clarify the promises and truths listed below.
Ten Promises to Live By…..
- “I have very specific plans for your life, plans for your prosperity and plans that are filled with hope and a wonderful future!” (Jeremiah 29:11 and Isaiah 43:19)
- “If you are facing something that looks impossible, remember that nothing is too hard for me. There isn’t anything I can’t handle or fix.” (Jeremiah 32:27)
- “If you’re confused or need guidance, talk to me and I can tell you things about your situation you haven’t even thought about yet.” (Jeremiah 33:3)
- “If you’re not feeling well, remember that I’m the only Doctor you will ever need!” (Exodus 15:26 and Psalm 103:3)
- “Don’t feel condemned or ashamed about how you behaved today. I forgive you unconditionally! Better yet, tomorrow I won’t even remember it happened!” (Isaiah 43:25 and Psalm 103: 8-14)
- “If you feel like you just can’t go on, remember that I will give you my strength to endure anything you face.” (Philippians 4:13)
- “If you’ve been treated unjustly, take comfort in knowing that I will make all things right.” (Psalm 37: 1-11)
- “If you’re heart has been broken today, know that I am with you – clinging closer to you than ever!” (Psalm 35:18)
- “Don’t EVER be afraid or fearful. Not a minute goes by that I’m not diligently watching over you!” (Psalm 34:7, Psalm 62:1-2, and Psalm 121: 3-8)
- “When all seems hopeless and lost, never forget that I’m all about MIRACLES!” (Psalm 78: 11-14 and John 20:30-31)
May God bless each of you tonight and may His promises live in your heart tomorrow and forever 🙂